Last night I finished my new art journal. I can now finally start using it. Though I must admit, I cheated a bit and started filling in some backgrounds while I was waiting for various components to dry.
So without further ado, here it is…
I forgot to make any progress pics while assembling the book, as I did in my previous post on the making of this book. I did take a shot when I finished the spine and laid the covers and spine next to each other, trying to figure out how I would put it all together.
I still have some touching up to do with alcohol inks on the brads of the spine and maybe the copper wire on the bookplate.
As I mentioned before, I did start some backgrounds already, so now I just need to start journalling in it.
And here is the back cover, wich I left completely plain.
- Eclectic paperie – get alterted challenge -altered fabric, since I did use fabric in this project. This is my second entry in this challenge (I do like fabric), so I’m not sure wether that is permitted.
- Challenges for everybody – challenge #16 – anything goes.
Should you have any questions, remarks or tips, please leave a comment below. Thank you for watching and I hope you liked it.