Every once in a while we do a Fandom event in our Facebook group with some of your favorite fandom designs.
For the fandom events, only listed designs are available…however feel free to contact us about the possibilities for adding new designs. Each design in the listing has a code.
Each design corresponds with a code in the listing. This page is mainly intended as a reference during fandom events to make sure you have the right code for the right design.
Some notes with regard to the fandom event:
- Please make sure to add your cover (or phone-case, or pen case, or leather folder) in the correct size and to select the correct fandom code in the matching size for the fandom add-on!
- Please make sure to select and add all additional add-on’s to your order.
- If you have more than 1 cover in your order, please leave a note on check-out to let us know which add-on is for which notebook.
- There are several standard colorways, which can be found in the gallery on the site, but you can of course make up your own unique colorway. There’s a note section with the add-on listing for this. Please be as specific as possible when requesting a custom colorway.
- Engraving can be done on Peregrine leather, but NONE of the color options apply for this leather. The color options are ONLY for the original leather.
- Tooling is NOT possible on Peregrine leather.
- The fandom listing isn’t available for covers bigger than A5!
As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Either via email or in the Facebook group.
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Don’t worry though if we don’t respond immediately, we won’t forget you.
Custom fandoms can be requested via email and will not be considered part of this fandom event.
Good luck and have fun finding your fandom cover.
Images and codes for the fandom event
Engraved designs are listed first and tooled designs will be at the bottom of the list. We will add new designs if and when they become available.
We have a large selection of fandom engraving designs, the ones you see here are all listed. We’ve done many more in the past that are currently not listed and have many more design ideas stored away for when there is time to work on them.
We have a few fandom tooling designs, however not all are available at every fandom event. Tooling and painting is very labor intensive and takes a long time. Any of the shown tooling designs can be requested via email, outside of the fandom event. Of course there are many, many, more fandom designs I’ve done over the years and I may add them at some point.
This page will be adjusted if and when new designs become available or old designs find their way onto the page.
For now I hope this is helpful during the fandom events and to check back to see what each code means. Please keep in mind that, apart from the engraving work, this is all hand work. No two pieces will be exactly the same and with regard to colorways tooling and painting, some variation has to be expected, since I am not a machine 😉
I hope you found this helpful and I wish you a lovely day,