Well, maybe not so spooky, but the picture I took is…
This tag I made using corrigated board, a piece of a book page, some fabric and lace and some free printables.
- I treated the printables with walnut stain and black soot. I then waxed the paper with my antique wax, wich gives them a very nice soft sheen. Though it makes them difficult to photograph.
- I first embossed the tag and then gave it a white wash. After this I rubbed a little gold rub ‘n buff on it and distressed it with some walnut stain and black soot.
- The laces and fabrics were all given a tea/coffee bath and then distressed with walnut stain and some glimmer mist. The bigger flowers were made from coffee pad paper and stained with black soot.
- The wings were embossed on corrigated board and then fussy cut. Painted with black soot and the embossed areas treated with gold rub ‘n buff, as was the tiny die cut at the top of the tag.
- I embellished the tag with various embellishments I had, some were silver coloured and I treated those with alcohol inks and gold rub ‘n buff.
Even though the tag was meant to be a test, I like it very much and might enter it in some challenges… I just have to find the right ones…
And I just found the perfect challenges::
- Try it on Tuesday, Hats and easter bonnets, fits beautifully with my two victorian ladies and their gorgeous hats.
- Simon says stamp & show, Chic to be shabby, with my tag mainly focussing on the shabby side of things, though a little chic lace has been added.
Thank you for watching, and should you have any questions, remarks or tips, please leave a comment below.